Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Saturday, June 19, 2004
And again...
Again with the beheading? I guess once you figure out a way to piss off the Americans, you stick with it until it no longer works or you can no longer accomplish the task (ala flying airplanes into buildings).

In case you missed my reactions, I will refer you to my posts starting with May 7th regarding Meriav and then Nick on May 11th.

I am no less outraged over Paul Johnson's beheading than over Nick Berg's. I just hope that Mr. Johnson doesn't have moonbat/nutbag relatives that will be the next stars of the lunatic left.



(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise