Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Friday, May 07, 2004
My God...
Via Lileks: Meirav was two

If this doesn't bring it home, you should seek a professional. Perhaps a mortician.


UPDATE: This messed with my mind all day. I read about the killings before, but this post by Meryl Yourish made me really think about how horrible it really is. Now I feel bad for not feeling bad when I first read the story. Dam you/Thank you...


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise