Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Monday, January 31, 2005
Crying will fix everything
While slogging through the sewer of DU, thanks to LGF (bastards) I found this...

No one here wants US troops to DIE. WE WERE THE ONES IN THE STREETS, marching against this fucking immoral war. We were the ones writing letters, holding up signs, CRYING, praying, BEGGING the fucking government NOT TO DO THIS. I can't tell you how many candles I lit with tears in my eyes. I can't tell you how many times I've cried in the morning to hear of MORE deaths, MORE misery. I look at the pictures from Iraq late at night and can't sleep.

Look not here.
(BOLD mine)

Here we find the left's central problem... Crying and marching with signs equates to real work. As long as you cry and protest and feel bad, you are making a change in the world.

The elections are a great victory for the Iraqi people, for Democracy and yes, for The President. The DUmmies can’t get past their blind hatred for The President and see that a good thing has happened in the world.

Keep crying my friend...keep crying...

UPDATE: Thanks Glenn for pointing me to this.
You may think that you have felt dumb before, but let me tell you something: until you have stood in front of a man who knows real pain and told him that you are against your country's alleviation of his country's state-sponsored murderous suffering, you have not felt truly, deeply, like a total fucking moron.

At least someone in the anti-Bush camp gets it.


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise