Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Saturday, September 04, 2004
Why I am a fan
I am a big fan of Ace of Spades, I admit it. Mostly because I find his humor to my liking, but every once in a while he get serious and this is when I turn from a fan to a fanatic. This is one of those times.


I wish I could say how shocked and stunned I am.

But I'm not.

This happens every month. Every month.
...

They haven't considered the inevitable end result of their actions. They cannot win with terrorism. They can only cause us to become animals ourselves, but in becoming animals, we become far deadlier than they could ever be.

They really ought to stop and ponder that.


Go and read, read his other stuff too because you can never laugh enough...


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise