Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Monday, July 26, 2004
You know you getting to them when...
One of my favorite, must read multiple times a day, blogs is LGF (not an obsession! really!). It is a place where lots of stories are exposed that I would never have found. The comments section is also a favorite of mine and a quick search will bring up many postings by this author. I even got a hat tip 2 different times (though no link on the main page...).

Anyway, you know that you have something going when your site spawns a "watch" site. You are really cooking when you have multiple "watch" sites.

Just how hot are you when one of your "watch" sites spawns a "watch" site of its own?

Welcome to the blogsphere Leftwatch and Rightwatch! You have a great leg up with an early link on LGF and from what I have seen you have the writing talent to go far! I will put you guys on my blogroll, but I don't get enough traffic to make that matter much.


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise