Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Friday, July 16, 2004
Welcome
Welcome to all the visitors from the Ace of Spades HQ! I hope you find this blog interesting. Please feel free to send me an email telling me how you think I can make the Qur'an Project experience more enjoyable.

I know I am not as funny as "Ace", but I am working on it and have a slightly different "wheelhouse".

Any suggestions on the "Qur'an Project cowbell" would be very welcome!








(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise