Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Sunday, May 30, 2004
Restart
I have decided that I am going to press on with the reading. I will not be objective. I cannot be anymore as stated here a few weeks ago. This means that the Qur'an has a much higher burden of proof in order to convince me that Islam is the "Religion of Peace".

Expect posting of verses to continue soon. Thank for all those that have encouraged me to continue and for your patience.



(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise