Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Thursday, May 20, 2004
cut on the bias: May 2004 Archives
cut on the bias has a post that touches on Nick Berg in the context of Moral relativism and religion. Susanna's views on the subject are very close to my own.

On my getting back to the Qur'an: Still can't bring myself to do it. I needed to put something under a leaking plant to protect the table it was on. The nearest suitable things were my copy of the Qur'an, a 6 month old trade mag and last week's newspaper. I found myself torn... That tells me I have a ways to go...


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise