Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Thursday, April 22, 2004
Rantings
No verse in this post, just some musings (read: non-PC rant) and a link.

I have passed over a number of verses in the past week that did not call out to be posted, but together reinforce my feelings that the Qur'an is the work of a man who is more interested in conquest and control of a population than in the truth of religion. See my April 1st Post

The references to "a Surah being sent against" a certain group screams this to me. The constant drumbeat of "a grievous penalty" is getting a bit tiring.


I was referred to this from a poster on LGF. I have not read the full text, but the premise is very interesting and tells me that I am not alone in my thought that the Qur'an is a tremendous fraud brought about by a man with worldly goals.






(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise