Documenting the experiences of a typical Midwesterner struggling to read the Qur'an, understand Islamic extremism and its effects on American politics.
Blogroll Me!
Email Qur'an Project

Archives

Links





Saturday, March 20, 2004
E-Mail
Had a few emails at Qur'an Blog Central and have a few comments...

I am NOT looking to convert to Islam from whatever I currently am. Thanks for asking and may the blessings of Allah be on you.

Yes, I AM a "godless hethen" that will most likely burn in a Christian hell, unless Allah gets to condem me to an Islamic hell first. This one reinforces my decision to leave the Christian church establishment to the zelots and other assorted mindless, drooling idiots and find my own way.

Please don't issue "Fatwas" or other threats, I am anonymous for this reason. It also does nothing to change my tone, opinions or resolve. It only makes the point of those already in the "religion of pieces" camp.

Keep writing! I read them!


(c) 2004. Qur'an Project. All Rights Reserved

Syndicate Qur'an Project:

Blogger ATOM

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com
Listed on Blogwise